Lazy dessert, ideal for a girls night in or when you just want to dig in from the same pot.
Triple chocolate deep dish cookieLazy dessert, ideal for a girls night in or when you just want to dig in from the same pot.Ninitha Koya
Softened unsalted butter
Light brown sugar
Milk chocolate chips
Dark chocolate chips
White chocolate chips
Vanilla ice cream to add on top before serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl with a handheld electric mixer, beat the butter until creamy, about 1 minute. Add the sugars and beat until fluffy and pale-colored, about 2 minutes. Add the vanilla extract and egg, and beat for 1 minute.
- Add half the flour mixture and mix on low speed just until dry ingredients are fully incorporated. Repeat with the remaining flour mixture. Using a wooden spoon, mix chocolate chips into batter.
- Now, you could bake these in individual portions by baking them in ramekins or you could use a single deep dish or cake tray like I did. Come out just fine in either case.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden-brown on the edges and still a little golden and soft in the middle.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes. YES this step is crucial. My scorched mouth will vouch for that. Add dollops of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and dig right in.