Since this is the season of breakfast treats, here is another super scrumptious breakfast dish for your kitty. Stuffed pancakes. Superbly simple to make, this dish sits happily in your tummy and your mind. There is another complicated version of this recipe, involving so many more ingredients yet taste wise they both come out the same. Here is the simple version
- Mix your pancake mix and cocoa powder together and then add enough water to make a thick paste. (Pancake batter consistency). I have cheated and used a packaged pancake mix here but if you have a trusty pancake recipe, then go ahead and use it.
- Heat your pan and rub a bit of butter in it and go on and make the pancakes. Let the pancakes cool completely before you stuff it or the cream cheese will melt.
- While the pancakes are cooling, microwave your cream cheese for 35 seconds. While it is still hot, add the icing sugar and whisk well until it becomes fluffy.
- Now, take a pancake and layer it with the chopped bananas. Then top the bananas with a thick layer of the cream cheese mix. Now top this with another pancake to form an oreo style pancake sandwich.
- You could add some maple syrup to it if you like, but even just as it is this dish is truly the breakfast of champions
- Dig in and and you are set to take on the day!