A spicy baked chicken in a super spicy kerala style marinade. Not for the weak hearted.
Spicy Baked ChickenA spicy baked chicken in a super spicy kerala style marinade. Not for the weak hearted.Ninitha Koya
Onions, cut into rings
For the Marinade:
Cilantro, super finely chopped
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade. Combine really well. Slather it all over the chicken, including all the crevices. Rest the chicken in the fridge for a couple of hours. The more time in the fridge the better.
- In a roastin pan, spread out the onion rings. This will be the bed upon which we will lay the chicken to bake.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit. Place the chicken on the onions and cover it with aluminum foil and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- I tossed in some french fries along with the chicken in the oven and it cooked to perfection in the 30 minutes it took the bake the chicken. Just remember to spray the fries liberally with a cooking spray.
- Cut yourself a nice juicy leg and dig in!