Pasta tossed in a sauce of sour cream and cottage cheese and baked to perfection
Sour Cream and Tuna BakePasta tossed in a sauce of sour cream and cottage cheese and baked to perfectionNinitha Koya
Pasta of your choice
Chives, finely chopped Stalk
Cheddar Cheese Slice
Spinach leaves, blanched
- In pan with boiling water, drop in the pasta and let it cook. Ideally it should be Al dente but if you like your pasta soft then by all means do it your way.
- While the pasta is being cooked, mix together the sour cream, cottage cheese, chives and tuna in a bowl.
- Take 5 individual ramekins and line its bottom with the blanched spinach leaves.
- Toss the cooked pasta in the sour cream sauce and mix well. Then layer it on top of the spinach leaves. Fill the ramekins up to the brim.
- Layer a slice of cheese on top of the pasta.
- In an oven preheated to 350 degree Fahrenheit, bake the tuna pasta for 15 minutes until the cheese has meted and is bubbling away.
- Let it cool a bit before digging in.