An extremely simple dish for when you want a quick dinner. Minimum work, maximum taste.
Portuguese Sausage and RiceAn extremely simple dish for when you want a quick dinner. Minimum work, maximum taste.Ninitha Koya
Long Grain Rice
Chicken Franks (chopped)
- In a large pot, heat a little oil and toss in the onion, tomato, cilantro and celery. Saute them briefly.
- Now add salt to taste and the paprika. Mix well.
- Add Water (Measure out the water as per the cooking instruction of the rice.)
- Add the chicken franks and bring the water up to a boil.
- Once the water has boiled, add the rice. Bring the water back to boil. Once it has boiled, lower the flame to a simmer and close the pot.
- Let the rice cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup