A no butter coffee cake! Easy to whip and extremely satisfying. Comes out well in both the traditional oven and a toaster oven.
No butter coffee cake with chocolate drizzle and pumpkin seedsA no butter coffee cake! Easy to whip and extremely satisfying. Comes out well in both the traditional oven and a toaster oven.Ninitha Koya
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together the sour cream,eggs and coffee, really well.
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ones. Combine well. Do not over mix or the cake will becomes tough.
- Coat a cake pan with cooking spray and pour half the batter into it.
- Spread half the pumpkin seeds on top the batter and then pour the remaining batter.
- Quickly toss the remaining pumpkin seeds in 1 teaspoon full of brown sugar and sprinkle it on top of the cake batter.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until a tester comes out clean.
- Once the cake has been baked and cooled. Drizzle your favorite chocolate sauce all over it. Drizzle some more sauce when you serve. Great to eat by itself or even alongside some ice cream.
- Stuff face!