Cream cheese + brownie = Heaven in a baking dish
Cream Cheese BrowniesCream cheese + brownie = Heaven in a baking dishNinitha Koya
- In a saucepan,over medium heat, melt together the butter and chocolate.
- Then take it off the heat and while still hot, stir in the cocoa powder and leave it to cool.
- In another bowl, beat together the eggs and sugar.
- Then beat in the chocolate mix to it. Combine well.
- Now slowly sift in the flour and continue to beat the mixture until everything has combined well.
- In your baking dish lined with foil, pour in half of the batter.
- Then spoon in the cream cheese on top of the batter equidistantly.
- Pour the remaining batter on top of the cream cheese.
- Now bake the brownies for about 20 minutes in oven preheated to 170 degree Celsius, until a toothpick when inserted comes out with little gooey mix on it.
- Leave the brownies to cool and then leave it in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Cut into squares and prepare to be absolutely floored by it!