Is it a cake? Is it a cookie? Its a cookie bar!
Cookie barsIs it a cake? Is it a cookie? Its a cookie bar!Ninitha Koya
2 1/4 Cups
- Mix the flour, salt and baking soda together. Keep aside
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together the butter, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Then add the eggs, one at the time beating well after each addition.
- Now mix in the flour mixture. Then the nuts and chocolate chips. Combine well
- Spread it evenly on to a cookie tray and bake at 375 degree Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Let it cook before cutting it into bars.
- Take it to office and become the star of the day!