Celebrate your valentines day with some heart shaped chocolate milk fudge. Lemme, show you how
Chocolate Milk FudgeCelebrate your valentines day with some heart shaped chocolate milk fudge. Lemme, show you howNinitha Koya
Condensed Milk, sweetened
- In a large non stick pot, mix together all the ingredients.
- While on low heat, continue to stir the mix.
- After about 5 minutes, the mixture begins to thicken and form a ball. Keep stirring the mix to keep it from burning.
- Once it becomes a firm ball, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Grease your rolling pin and surface well and roll out the fudge ball to your desired thickness. Using a cookie cutter, cut out the fudges.
- Pop the fudge in the fridge for 1/2 hour. Serve.